Dear valued Clients,
Our business continues to operate normally as we adapt to changing how we work while supporting you. We will keep you informed of any changes.
As our team at Soft Touch Moving have been watching updates, we are choosing to work with & follow information from authorities.
We want to do our part in minimizing the impact of Covid-19 to the businesses and communities we serve so here is what we will do:
1. Smaller moves: For smaller moves, we will gather information over the phone and provide an hourly price.
2. Pre-move team member Wellness check: we have posted signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
Throughout our offices to better inform and provide awareness to our team members.
Any team members who feel uncomfortable coming into the office, feels ill, or suspects that they may have had contact with an infected
person will not come into work and we have additional staff on standby.
All team members upon arriving to our offices will have hand cleaning supplies readily available.
3. Use of examination gloves: move team members will wear 4 mil thick examination gloves while performing
move services as an additional hygiene measure and self-protection. gloves will be discarded after each move.
4. Pre-move customer Wellness check: our scheduling team will contact customers in advance of the arrival of
our move team to inquire if customer feels ill or suspects they have had contact with an infected person. move services can be cancelled
or postponed mitigating risk and ensure safety of team members and customer.
5. Truck & equipment cleaning: All high touch surfaces including door handles and steering wheels will be wiped down after every move.
6. Social distancing: upon arrival to our customers’ homes or offices, team members will be practicing the 6’
social distancing between team members and customer. we have always valued the professionalism and respect
that came with a good introductory handshake, however under the COVID-19 period, we ask that our customers understand for
safety purposes, there be no handshaking or touching.
7. Open doorways and windows when available: in residential move settings when available, we will ask our customers to
open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation.
If you would like additional information, please contact us:
• Tel: 480-584-0865
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the above will be effective immediately and remain in place until April 30 by which time we will re-assess and make further announcements.
We continue to practice WHO (World Health Organization) and Federal guidelines for health and safety to avoid contagion in
our community including applying revised office sanitation practices and professional conduct guidelines.
The Team of Soft Touch Moving
Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 08:00am- 5:00pm